Move-In Information

Once approved for tenancy, you will be required to obtain a permit from the City of Underwood to move your home onto one of our lots. The city auditor may be reached at:

Underwood City Hall
88 Lincoln Ave
PO Box 168
Underwood, ND 58565
(701) 442-5481

Additionally, you will need to register your home with McLean County. You may request a registration form by contacting Todd A. Schreiner at (701) 462-8541 ext. 804.